Shipping and Delivery Policy
Guidelines for shipping of completed goods are as follows:
Pick-up of completed garments is available from our new Malaga premises at 516 Alexander Dr.
We will let you know when your order is ready for collection. Collection is between 8:30 am – 4:30pm Monday – Thursday and 8:30 am – 3:30 pm Fridays (except Public Holidays).
If your order requires postage and packing, we will provide an estimate. Postage calculations are estimates and we try to ensure that this calculation is accurate, however, actual costs will depend on size and weight of the goods.
All uniform orders are sent using Australian Post or other shipping services and will be delivered between 9am and 5pm on business days and require a signature. Please provide us with a street address for delivery.
If urgent postage is required, we can arrange Express Post or overnight air bags at additional cost.
- Please allow 3-5 working days for shipment to reach you in the Perth metropolitan area, allow longer for regional areas,
- Urgent orders: Please notify us if you have an urgent requirement or a deadline by which your items are required. We are happy to try to meet urgent deadlines but if we are unable to do so we will advise you of the soonest possible date before processing your order,
- If samples are required this may add additional time;
- Bulk orders will take longer.
- You will receive a tracking number when your order is shipped so you can follow your order until it arrives at its destination.